Top Ten Guide When Visiting Mt. Zion
10. Who do I contact for Adult, Youth and Children's Ministries?
- You can always call the church office at 770-971-1465
- For adult ministries you may contact Rev. Cassie Rapko, email@example.com
- For youth ministries you may contact Deborah Haag, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For children's ministries you may contact Jeni McCord, email@example.com
9. How do I get to Mt. Zion UMC?
- Click here for directions.
8. What do I wear?
- We welcome all types of attire from casual to "Sunday dress" attire.
7. Is there an elevator?
- Yes, we have an elevator. (Question 6 tells you where it is located.)
6. Where is the best place to park if I need to use the elevator?
- When you enter the church campus go around to the other side of the church and park in our lower parking lot. Enter the building through the double red doors. Go straight down that hall and turn left. Go through the doors and the elevator will be straight ahead.
5. Where is your children's program located?
- On the ground floor. When you enter the church campus go around the other side of the church and park in our lower parking lot. Enter the building through our double red doors. You have found our children's program.
4. Where do my children go during the worship service?
- At the 8:30 worship service children may sit with their families. At the 11:00 worship service your child can participate in mission centers and children's worship.
3. What about Sunday school for my family?
2. Is there a nursery available and where is it located?
- Yes, there is a nursery available for infants to children 2 years of age. Click here for more info. It is located on the ground floor. When you enter the church campus go around the other side of the church and park in our lower parking lot. Enter the building through the double red doors. Go straight down the hall and there you will find our nursery.
- What time are the Worship Services?
- During the school year we have worship services at 8:30 & 11:00 a.m. Summit Worship at 9:00 a.m. You may click here to hear our latest sermon.